In Indonesia, they attend to kindergarten about 5 years old. There are 6 years for studying in primary school. They must go to school six (or five depending on the institution). They study on Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m until 4:00 in the afternoon. The Junior High School has the same study time. Students can also participate in extracurricular activities provided by the school.
- Students will be able to identify Fauna in Indonesia
- Students will be able to enumerate the types of fauna
- Develop a sense of appreciation.
- Subject Matter
Topic: Fauna in Indonesia
Materials: Multimedia, worksheets
Reference: Ilmu Pengetahuan Sosial
• The teacher greets students.
• The teacher asks students to stand up to check their alertness.
(Energizer: Banana Dance)
• The teacher will discuss the distribution of fauna in Indonesia.
• The teacher will discuss the Fauna in the Western Indonesia.
• The teacher will discuss the Fauna in Central Indonesia.
• The teacher will discuss the Fauna in the Eastern Indonesia.
• The teacher will ask a few questions
-Fauna in Indonesia is divided into 3 types. Enumerate
-What is the largest land animal?
-Animal that also called deer pig?
-Also known as the bird of paradise?
• The teacher will give students a worksheet to answer
Below I will load an example of Lesson Plan that I compiled with the help of my cooperating teacher.